Friday, December 30, 2011

Puppy Chow


*Im not a measurer. Im a guess-ta-mater.

9 cups rice chex
1 bag chocolate chips
scoopful of peanut butter (some recipes call it 1/2C)
2 cupsish powdered sugar

1. Pour chex in bowl.
2. Melt choc chips. 
3. Stir in pnut butter and melt together.
4. Pour choc/pnut butter mix over chex.
5. MIX. Coat all the chex.
I like to get my hands in there. Makes it a little easier to coat 'em all.
6. Pour 1 cup powdered sugar in ziplock bag.
7. Put a few handfuls of chex mix in bag.
8. Shake what ya momma gave ya.
Making sure its all covered in the white stuff.
9. Pour in bowl and repeat steps 6, 7, and 8.

1 comment:

  1. Yuummyy!!

    Do you have a button? Send me the coding and I will add you to my Sponsors :)

    stephanieandsuch@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete